viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog…!

Hey guys, my name is Arlenys Alvarez, crazy for love, I live in Los Puertos de Altagracia Zulia state. I have 18 years, was born on February 4, 1993 in Carabobo state Bejuma.
Study at the University Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE) during second quarter of law. This is my second level of English which makes the teacher Doris Molero not in the section  D-201.
I tell them I love reading, writing, listening to music, drawing and painting ... I like to eat pizza, ice cream, candy. I like being next to my mom and my boyfriend. I am grateful to the people who support me, I do not like to do crafts, I love pasta and chocolate. Send me hate. I love going to parties, dance and share with my friends.
My main goal is to graduate, work and have a good base to build a family, which I want to be full of love, peace, respect and many more values.
Craziest my goal is to explore the sea turned into diver.
I fear the clowns, stay locked in an elevator because I do blood tests.
I hope that through this blog learn a little more about me and know that if they need me I'll be here, they can count on me for anything as long as it within my reach.





¡¡¡Fight for what they want and remember that we all have something to learn and something to teach. Live intensely but I care ... Kisses!!!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario